Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Friday, May 05, 2006

Let Enterprise Pick You Up

Being in the travel business, I hear people complain all the
time, but you hardly ever hear compliments. It seems to
me though, that whenever I do get a compliment on a car
rental company, it's always Enterprise. They are some of
the friendliest agents in the business and the great thing
is that they'll come to pick you up and return you back to
your location. Many times, I've needed a rental car when
mine was in the shop and Enterprise was always there
for me. They even drove over 20 miles one way to come
and get me (40 miles round trip). How's that for service!
I can't say enough good things about their service.

So next time, Rent-A-Car from Enterprise.

Thank you.
Luanne

Traveling to Canada? Reserve your car online here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com