Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Still flyin with the flylady

I'm still flyin!! No silly, not on drugs, not on alcohol, but on my clean sink lol I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE the flylady.net I have it saved as one of my favorites in my internet explorer. My sink has NEVER been cleaner, dish free since early January of this year. It has been amazing. I even got my 13 year old son helping me to keep it clean. I guess he must be appreciating a clean sink because I don't even have to fight with him about keeping his dishes cleaned and in the dishwasher, ready to be washed. Or maybe I'm just becoming a better mom. I'll call that "my momness" *smile*

I even started writing little notes to him, so when he gets home from school, he can do little tasks which need to be taken care of around the house. Such as, Oh my goodness, it was so wonderful walking up the steps this morning to see lintfree steps. Can you say "woo-hoo" *smile* Anyway, I highly recommend Fly Lady. I'm sure I've written about her in an earlier post, but this is my progression blog, so I just need to express my excitement. *smile again and laugh out loud too*

Too cool huh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com