Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Will I EVER get DSL?

Gosh, I would love to have DSL or broadband service at my house. It's really a bummer because I could be working more than one job, expanding my horizons. There are more and more companies who offer telecommuting to it's employee's and I would like that opportunity as well.

I've proven to myself and my current employer that I do make for an excellent telecommuter. Productive and never late for work. So I look forward to the day when I can finally have DSL access hooked up. If I'm not mistaken, it wouldn't take much for Verizon to "send us the message" and as far as zitomedia (who used to be Adelphia Communications) or maybe it's Time Warner who will be taking over the lines. Whoever it is, I am so frustrated by the fact that the old Adelphia cable which is now zitomedia is within 1 mile from my house and because of the change of hands and reorganizing of the old adelphia, the extension to my home and beyond has not happened. Maybe it's time for me to take a petition around Annin Township and send it to both Zitomedia and Verizon. Hmmm, sounds like a good project. :-)
While I'm at it, I might as well get Verizon going on putting in another cell phone tower too. Heck, kill two birds with one stone. As long as our ex supervisor doesn't convince me to get involved with our local politics. LOL But of course, they tell me all I have to do is "turn my back" to the crowd lol OK, anyway, I look forward to the day when I can finally get a DSL hook up here in Northwestern Pennsylvania, rural areas.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com