Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Friday, April 14, 2006

Are you a Mary Kay Cosmetics Beauty Consultant?

Are you involved in an MLM and you feel like you're spinnin' your wheels? You are not alone. I can only imagine that ladies living in the pink bubble will not be pleased with this post and these links, but at this point in time, it doesn't matter to me because this is how I feel. I simply feel the need for closure on this and to share with you, what I believe and so many other women believe are the "real truths" about this business of Mary Kay Cosmetics. When I read the part about the "car insurance", I wondered to myself, was that just another carrot which was dangled in front of me? I wanted to "share this" non opportunity with you to show you how damaging being involved with this company can be for those who are not comfortable doing what they're "trained" to do. I have read this and so many other survivor stories of women who "failed" in trying to sell Mary Kay Cosmetics. I honestly don't believe that I failed, I just believe that it was simply not for me. Why do I keep thinking about it? Good question. It's now been over a year and I have since returned all of the product which I had been frontloaded with, but I still can't just move on. It's not that I don't want to and I will. I know I'm not alone, that's for sure and I feel like a total fool for allowing myself to get sucked into this "non-pyramid" scheme. Ha!! I have to laugh because I am now convinced that MK is a total multi level marketing plan, not a dual marketing as it was presented to me. There are so many things that I now understand now that I'm out of the pink bubble. I was out of that bubble very soon into this whole mess. My ex-directors could sense that I wasn't feeling it, soon after I got started. Negative Nellie!! Yep, that was me. There is no such thing as "our car". What a joke. OK, I'm getting annoyed and could go on. You'll understand what I'm saying though when you check out these links.

In regard to my recruiter, I sincerely hope that by being involved in Mary Kay Cosmetics is not what has caused the demise of her marriage. She claims it was all his fault, but the way I see it, I almost wonder if that's not what she has been programmed to believe by other ladies caught up in the pink bubble. She claims she was having marital problems before she even started selling MK. I see this whole business and how it can affect marriages. I have read many, many stories of men who have left their wives because the wives were way too deep in the pink bubble.

So, if you ever felt like you were spinnin' your wheels........read on

Where I found this link: *A Former Director Speaks Out*

Here is the former director's letter which is also linked from the page above.

Many I stories are written on this link.


2 Comments:

Blogger vanilla said...

Wow, I'd agree with one person saying that not all consultants are dishonest or pushy, but reading this stuff proves what I've thought for a while; Anything of this such is too good to be true.

Mon Apr 17, 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger Luanne said...

Hey girl. Glad you popped over onto my blog. I'm so glad to be done with selling this product. Just don't let anyone suck you in by dangling all the fame and power you could receive if you sell your soul and that's basically how I see what could have happened to me. Always remember, "you can't take it with you" when you die
:-) They dangle so much materialism with dreams of cars, homes, trips and tons of cash, but at who's expense? It's really a vicious cycle.

Tue Apr 18, 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com