Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Return call at 8am Zulu Time

I had a real good chuckle on this one. I belong to a message board and one of the members was complaining about receiving phone calls at 700am PST (that would be pacific time) from a woman who was located on the East Coast (10am for her). This woman calls her on a daily basis and one of the other group members said that on his message machine, he states that: "All calls will be returned at 800am zulu time". I really had a great chuckle on that one because for the annoying woman from the East Coast of the USA who was calling, if I returned her call at 8am Zulu time, she'd be receiving her return call at 3am EST. LOLOL Payback!! I just thought that was a neat idea.

Let me tell ya, my laughter was an evil laugh. How funny!! Especially to the dimwits who have no clue what Zulu time is lolol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com