Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Andy Ferguson - listen

Check out my friend Ron's son's music online:

LOL - OK he even writes notes like his dad.....I loved the spanish song.....how cool!!

His Dad writes like this too (too funny)
Hey, I'm Andy Ferguson, a fun lovin' guy - Bohemian Revolutionary at heart, and always up for an adventure~ basically im "starting out" as a musician, doing as much writing as i can and as much playing in front of as many people possible, (just getting myself out there) and aspiring to be the next, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, or Jack Johnson! Music is truly a passion in my life and i would love to "make it big". If i could, i would take my guitar with me wherever i go :D i love to meet people and talk to people and ill try anything once. .. and i really like hot chocolate too! :P haha


It's the I really like hot chocolate too part. Makes the reader go HUH????? lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com