Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I had an excrutiating pain in my side

and the Doctor thinks it's the beginning of pleuresy.......???

Well, I described my symptoms to my girlfriend and she said it was simple
gas. She gave me an old fashioned remedy to try and it seemed to work,
so now I have that pain medicine to use for something else at a later date.
lol

  • home remedy and recipe for gas relief:

    1 tablespoon of baking soda
    1 juice size glass of warm water (same temp as you would use for alka seltzer)

    drink that down in one fell swoop, all of it, every drop (it will taste nasty, but it will cure what ails you for sure)

Now, you will begin to burp and burp and burp, just let it all out and trust me you will feel so much better after having got that gas out of your intestines (intestinal gas). I was only able to belch and sadly, it was funky smelling but you've got to get that out of your system. I had to take about 3 doses over a 2 day period to try and get some relief. It was a horrible smelling burp.

My symptoms in the beginning were; I had this awful pain in my left side and I thought it was the beginning of a kidney infection. Whenever I took a deep breath or coughed, it was very painful. Like I said, the doctor simply sent me away, hoping for the best. Guess I'll have to let him know next time I see him how I "cured" myself. Mind you, I'm sure he won't agree with me, because you know that doctors don't promote homeopathic remedies, but I say, if it works, why not :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com