Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com

Friday, April 02, 2004

Zero Tolerance for bashing or flaming of others.

It's simply unnecessary and uncalled for. Someplace in my many writings, I've said, that if you don't have something good to say, then maybe you shouldn't say it. I can guarantee that no one wants to hear it and I'm mostly referring to being hateful to other human beings. It simply does not say anything good about you if you slam others publicly. I would have no interest in being friends with someone who acts this way, or I would be cautious with them. I try to be fair to each and everyone to give them a chance to finally say something nice but sometimes it never happens. As they say, enough is enough.

We all have to consider the source and realize that one's persons actions do not reflect how the rest of us are. I hope that any of you who ever considered leaving a group because of one persons immaturity, will simply realize that these things will and do happen, and to please reconsider that groups, for the most part have alot of super people as members. You have no idea how many fires I have had to put out in the past. It's just a thing and we will move forward and continue to meet wonderful people and share many more fun times!! :-) Think about it, age range 25-55, there are alot of different stages of life that you've gone through during these times in your life and if you're younger, you will hopefully have many more years of maturing. I still continue to learn and grow and I'm a young 42. So please reconsider and hang in there with me and the rest of us.

Just a request to the rest of you who may have commented in response to negative posts with other negative or what may be perceived as a "bashing or flaming" post. Just remember that what you type back might reflect about you as a person as well. There are several words that we can choose which can get a message across without bashing back. Ask yourself this question...."How is this gonna sound and what will it tell the others about me?" The way I see it most of the time, they're lookin for a fight and some posts simply fuel the fire and encourage them. In the future, I just ask that you try to stay neutral and not give them any cause to be defensive. This individual most likely does not know me or any of you. Sometimes in life, you just have to let certain comments slide and bite your tongue. I personally don't care what someone may have thought of me as a person or anyone else for that matter. As they say "each to his own" and most likely they were here for the wrong reasons anyway, but I try to be diplomatic and give everyone a chance to show their good side. I personally am here to make friends and if someone is going to be so short sighted and simple minded, I don't believe they should be a part of the groups that I operate. When they bash over and over again, they certainly proved that many times.

There are several different personalites among us, but please refrain from making the situation worse. There's no need for it. All it does is causes hate and discontent and those feelings are simply NEGATIVE!!! I understand and respect that some of us feel as though we just can't sit by and ignore certain comments, but I like said, you have to consider the source and just bite your tongue. Please... for the good of the groups cause. Remember, just because you don't like a post or it offends you, it does not give you the permission to publicly bash back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web luanne.blogspot.com